– Corrosion Resistance
– Good Electrical Insulation
– High-strength Toughness
– High Temperature Resistant
– Waterproof Resistant
– Long Service Life
How To Use:
1. CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE TUBE. Measure the diameter of wire/cable you want to wrap, make sure the diameter is equal to the size of heat shrink tube after shrinked, because the tube will shrink up to 1/2 of original diameter after heating.
2. WRAP THE WIRE WITH THE TUBE. Cut out the length you need, wrap the wire with the tube, use a lighter, hair dryer or heat gun to heat the tube.
3. HEAT THE TUBE UNTIL THE WIRE IS WRAPPED TIGHTLY.
-PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE USING LIGHTER OR HEAT GUN.
-PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM WHILE HEATING.
Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 ( will maximum shrink to 1/2 of its supplied diameter )
Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70 Degree Celsius
Full Shrinkage Temp: +125 Degree Celsius maximum
Operating Temperature:-55 to 125 Degree Celsius
Rated voltage: 1000V
Dielectric strength: 1 KV
Flammability: VW-1, Flame Retardant
Item Shape: Round/Flat
Diameter(Before Shrinking): 16mm / 0.63″; Flat Width: 26mm / 1″; Length(approx.): 10M / 32.8ft; Shrink Ratio: 2:1.
Operating Temperature: -55 to 125 Degree Celsius; Flammability: VW-1, Flame Retardant.
Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70 Degree Celsius; Full Shrinkage Temp: +125 Degree Celsius maximum.
Heat shrink tubing is good useful, of the specification of good electrical insulation, corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.
Widely Applications: Electrical Insulation, Wire Protection, Cable Bonding, Data Cable Decoration, Color-Coding, Wire Marking, Wire Bundling & more.
Specification for this product family
18.01 x 16.99 x 8 cm; 240 Grams
Date First Available
11 September 2020
Item model number
Item Dimensions LxWxH
18 x 17 x 8 Centimeters