Great quality Poly-olefin HeatShrink Tube Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube – Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin are excellent for insulation. Perfect for electrical, electronic, automotive, hobby, electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints and repairs etc. Good electrical, mechanical, and chemical performance. Ideal for Hobbyists and Model Makers, Electrical, Electronic, Automotive, and General Purpose use.
1. Quality: Best
3. Material: – Polyolefin
4. Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
5. Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70¡ãC
6. Full Shrinkage Temp: +110 deg C
7. Maximum Operating Temperature: -55degC to +125degC
8. Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa
9. Dielectric strength: 20 kv/mm
★How to use a Heat Shrink Tube?
1. Take a Heat Shrink Tube with a diameter slightly larger than Cut it according to the required length.
2. Use a heat source to heat up the tube for 10-20 seconds.
3. You will notice the Heat Shrink tube shrinking down and upon completion, it will hold the wire firmly.
High Quality Polyolefin Material Yellow Color Shrink Temperature:125℃
Continuous Operating Temperature:-45℃to125℃
Shrinkage Ratio: 2 : 1
Insulation properties, excellent stress control properties, long term weather and regular wear and tear resistance
Bundles, and protects cables, wire and hoses and can be used in a wide range of DIY applications
Specifications for this item
10 x 2 x 10 cm; 90 Grams
Date First Available
22 November 2019
Item part number
Country of Origin
Item Dimensions LxWxH
10 x 2 x 10 Centimeters