Great quality Poly-olefin HeatShrink Tube Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube – Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin is excellent for insulation. Perfect for electrical, electronic, automotive, hobby, electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints, and repairs, etc. Good electrical, mechanical, and chemical performance. Ideal for Hobbyists and Model Makers, Electrical, Electronic, Automotive, and General Purpose use.
1. Quality: Best
2. Material: – Polyolefin
3. Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
4. Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70¡ãC
5. Full Shrinkage Temp: +110 deg C
6. Maximum Operating Temperature: -55degC to +125degC
7. Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa 9. Dielectric strength: 20 kV/mm
◆ How to use a Heat Shrink Tube?
1. Take a Heat Shrink Tube with a diameter slightly larger than Cut it according to the requiBlack length.
2. Use a heat source to heat up the tube for 10-20 seconds.
3. You will notice the Heat Shrink tube shrinking down and upon completion, it will hold the wire firmly.
45mm(1.75″ Inch) Machine Cut Pieces
Color : Red Size :2mm
Made of high quality material, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant and durable
Tubes shrink to half their diameter when heated to provide a secure seal.
Specially designed to be used in electrical systems to repair, insulate and add strength to wiring.
Specifications for this item
15 x 15 x 3 cm; 250 Grams
Date First Available
9 July 2020
Item part number
Country of Origin