G&S Great quality Poly-olefin HeatShrink Tube Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube – Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin are excellent for insulation. Perfect for electrical, electronic, automotive, hobby, electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints and repairs etc. Good electrical, mechanical and chemical performance. Ideal for Hobbyists and Model Makers, Electrical, Electronic, Automotive and General Purpose uses.
1. Diameter: 6mm
2. Color: – White
3. Material: – Polyolefin
4. Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter)
5. Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70¡ãC
6. Full Shrinkage Temp: +110 deg C
7. Maximum Operating Temperature: -55degC to +125degC
8. Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa
9. Dielectric strength: 20 kv/mm
How to use a Heat Shrink Tube?
1.Take a Heat Shrink Tube with diameter slightly larger than Cut it according to the required length.
2. Use a heat source to heat up the tube for 10-20 seconds.
3. You will notice the Heat Shrink tube shrinking down and upon completion it will hold the wire firmly.
In market, 2 types of HeatShrink Tubes available. Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube
1. Material- Polyolefin
2. Feels like rubber.
3. Does tubes don’t get cracked with time
4. Works best for insulation.
5. Is being used in military, aerospace and railway industries, etc.
Diameter: 6mm, Length, 3 meters, Shrink ratio:2:1, Color:- White
Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin Heat Shrink tubes are excellent for insulation
Insulation properties, excellent stress control properties, long term weather and regular wear and tear resistance
Bundles, and protects cables, wire and hoses and can be used in a wide range of DIY applications
Used extensively for cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color-coding, identification and protection.
Specification for this product family
Date First Available
8 January 2021
Item part number
Country of Origin
Heat shrink tube